- Katie: ugh SADLARIOUS retweeted me
- i fucking hate
- when that account retweets me
- Stephanie: hi
- me: hi stephanie
- Stephanie: why'd you say my name
- me: godddddd
- Sent at 12: 36 PM on Thursday
- Stephanie: which thing
- me: i dunno!!!!!!!!!! literally everything
- Susan: you sure like food jewelry
- me: lookin' at bird feeders on the internet.
- Sent at 3: 31 PM on Tuesday
- becca: i'm looking at jorts lol
"Every match feels like a Super Bowl, every crowd like a costume ball. The World Cup matters equally to people in Cameroon and Paraguay, Germany and South Korea. It’s the biggest, best party in the world."
— Joe Rhodes for the New York Times