- me: godddddd
- Sent at 12: 36 PM on Thursday
- Stephanie: which thing
- me: i dunno!!!!!!!!!! literally everything
- Susan: you sure like food jewelry
- me: lookin' at bird feeders on the internet.
- Sent at 3: 31 PM on Tuesday
- becca: i'm looking at jorts lol
"Every match feels like a Super Bowl, every crowd like a costume ball. The World Cup matters equally to people in Cameroon and Paraguay, Germany and South Korea. It’s the biggest, best party in the world."
— Joe Rhodes for the New York Times
- David: no ones like
- hey, you know what im really glad I did?
- spent a lot of time being sad.
- me: i might
- skip the shower!!!!
- Anna: showers are for chumps