- Anna: This is my dad's and my ideal vacation. Helping loved ones out by doing projects with power tools, all while wearing ear protection that preemptively cuts off long conversations with said loved ones.
- Me: [link to a YouTube video about a baby bat]
- Katie: haha. did you know my uncle is one of the preeminent bat scientists in the country
- Stephanie: have you ever tried dating like, older men?
$360 RT from LaGuardia to Mexico City (Feb 10-Feb 14th, Spirit Airlines)
$120 4 nights ($30 a night) at a Bed and Breakfast in Condesa. (AirBnB) Breakfast included.
$6: Entrance fee for La Casa Azul (Frida Kahlo Museum)
$24 - Lunch + food budget for Mexican street food (which usually comes to about $6 per pretty filling meal.) Tortas, tacos, and tamales.
Free: Murals by Rivera, Sisqueiros, Orozco
$15 Dinner at El HIldalguense
$3 - Boleto for the Subway. (Approximate. But. Very cheap.)
$3.90 Entrance to the Museo Nacional de Antropologia
Which leaves about 260 M leftover, which will get you pretty far.
If you’re like me, you’d probably end up spending more, on, like, shopping and souvenirs.
But if you were committed to your budget and just walking around and filling up on breakfast and street food, you could really do Mexico City on the pretty cheap, it seems.
- Anna: writing is so hard
- its like going to battle with your own laziness
- Darcy: ok i'm gonna close my computer and write but isn't that kind of weird? I should be wary of him right? Oh also can you call my phone? I lost it
- Darcy: he's also like 27 which is young in guy age