- me: Hi!
- Halle: heyo!
- me: whatcha doin tonight
- Halle: coming to your shooow?
- me: ARE YOU REALLY?!?!?!??!?!! :-D :-D :-D
"There may still be gender imbalances in the world of books, but very strong numbers of women are writing, editing, publishing and reviewing novels. The world most glaringly dominated by male sexism is one that Mr. Bruni neglects to mention: New York City theater."
— Jonathan Franzen, NYT
- Friend: we're having a talk tonight. i sort of positioned it as, "hey come over so we can hook up" but....stay for the deep conversation about my fears
- me: kate middleton seems so NICE
- Helin: yeah
- Halle: Ive been drinking Diet Coke all day, and they are like stealing water from third world countries and killing unionizers